Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Client Work

 

This is a recent piece I did for Amanda Joy. This is a great example of how you can customize a size of any of the available small paintings you see in my shop*. Amanda Joy liked the small painting "Sorento" and I came out to measure her mantle and sent her a digital mock up of what it would look like to scale in her space. We went with a 36" x 48," which is one of my favorite sizes for big over-the-mantle paintings. From start to finish, she had her new painting in 2 weeks. I love how the reds and golds pull together her living room colors and make a dramatic accent piece. Thank you, Amanda Joy, for the lovely experience of working with you!

*The intent of smaller paintings is to cast a vision for larger commissioned pieces so that customers can each own an original piece. In order to keep each piece unique, I sell one mini version and one larger version commissioned in the size of your choice. Check out all the options on my shop site: www.hillarybutler.bigcartel.com 

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely my favorite. Don't you think a similar one would look fabulous in my great room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like!! A similar piece would indeed look super fabulous!!

      Delete